Open to all alliances willing to trade Deuterium in universe 35.

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

EXCESS METAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtles

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Okay I have about 750k of extra metal and I'm tired of rocket launchers. I really need crystal for my next level of astrophysics (300k to go) if anyone is up for buyinmy metal just say so below and we can make out a deal. I AM NOT BUYING DEUT - I have more deut then I can spend. No deut what so ever Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Gorksmash
Admin
Gorksmash

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 am

if you have more deut than you can spend why not sell the deut? the reason we don't trade metal usually is in this article --> economy-of-space-time-and-position
let me know if you still need a trade
Back to top Go down
https://trade-federation.forumotion.com
Turtles

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

I honestly can't spend the metal and I could really use duet instead of this metal..... I have am extra 1.7m metal and need deut for my next level of astray need about 300k deut for astro. Please help, and don't give me the crappiest rate ever cuss I'm selling metal and buying deut.
Back to top Go down
Nightroll
Admin

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

I would llike to sell 150k deut for crystal.
Send to 3:429:6 between 17:00-23:00
thanks
Back to top Go down
Turtles

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 pm

I gotta another metal problem....seems to ocure over night , but 800k metal on every planet isnt wanted Smile I got 2m Metal up for sale and buying deut for another asrtro! Buying 500k DEUTRIUM and will give METAL IN RETURN. Post a reply or catch me in the chat for info PLEASE REPLY FAST I M A BIG TARGET RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Gorksmash
Admin
Gorksmash

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

if you can't cart it around I would recommend you build some cargo's with it to cart it around Wink

but if you have your heart set I can trade it for you but keep in mind that this shouldn't be a regular occurrence. you should up your deut and crystal mines. In the early stages of the game crystal should be only one behind the metal and deut one behind the crystal.
Back to top Go down
https://trade-federation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

EXCESS METAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCESS METAL   EXCESS METAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXCESS METAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Trade Federation: uni 35 :: Trade :: Merchant-
Jump to: